Happy 4th of July, y’all!
I’ve been shifting some things around in my life, and as a result, I’ve got more time to cook…which means I’ve got more recipes to share with you!
Curry Chicken Salad with Merfs Curry Honey Mustard
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise (any kind will do, vegan or regular)
- 4 tbsp Merfs’ curry honey mustard
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds (or walnuts, pecans, cashews)
- 2 tbsp minced green onions
- 2 tsp yellow curry powder
- salt + pepper to taste
Combine everything in a bowl and mix together very thoroughly. Eat on top of mixed greens or on a sandwich!
It’s time for barbecuing, amiright?! So, y’all need a recipe for barbecue sauce.
Barbecue Sauce with Merfs’ Jamberry Sriracha
- 1 (5oz) bottle Merfs’ Jamberry Sriracha
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Elevation Organic Ketchup, Restaurant Style (the best ketchup you’ll ever eat, made by my friend Aaron Wagner)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple juice
Whisk together in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce until it’s thickened like barbecue sauce. Eat on all your favorite barbecue items: brats, burgers, pulled pork, etc.
Merfs is excited to announce that you can find condiments at these new spots here in Denver:
Don’t forget that Merfs is at the South Pearl Street Farmer’s Market in Denver every OTHER Sunday from 9-1. Cross streets are Iowa and South Pearl and Florida and South Pearl. Come check us out!!
On a completely different note, there’s been a lot going on in the world out there. Y’all stay safe for the holiday!
Let’s love our neighbors today, regardless of religion, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, and political beliefs.