- 12 large jalapeño peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tbs Fools Paradise hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ⅓ cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Crushed barbecue potato chips
- Green onions
- Bacon Bits
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up. Cut off one-third of each pepper lengthwise. Use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds and membranes from each pepper, and discard those pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, ¼ cup chopped cilantro, garlic powder, onion powder, Fools Paradise hot sauce and salt. Stir to combine.
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture. Top each of the peppers with a small mound of cheddar cheese lengthwise.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and starting to turn golden.
- Transfer the jalapeño poppers to a large serving dish and top each pepper with the garnish of your choice. Drizzle with more fools to spice it up!