Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 3 tbs Avocado Oil
- 1 cup Rougarou Hot Wing Sauce or Chupacabra Wing Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
- Rub the chicken wings with oil, salt, and pepper
- Place the wings on a cooking rack, on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- Cook at 250 degrees for 30 minutes
- Turn head up to 425 degrees and cook for 25-45 minute, until golden brown and crispy
- Heat up the sauce in a small sauce pan.
- Toss the wings in the sauce.
- Serve with Blue cheese or Ranch and vegetables of your choice.