Brussel Sprouts are my most favorite vegetable, so why not add them to Thanksgiving? They're especially delicious roasted, and the spicy sweet sauce is a game changer. If you use this recipe, please share your photos with us or tag @merfscondiments.
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts stems removed and halved or quartered
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Fool’s Paradise Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil for drizzling
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment or paper.
Place the brussels sprouts in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl whisk together the soy sauce, chili garlic paste, honey and hoisin until combined. Pour the sauce over the brussels and toss well until the brussels are all covered.
Dump the brussels on the baking sheet and toss some more if necessary. Drizzle with sesame oil. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the brussels are golden and bubbly.