- 16 oz penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Buffalo Chicken Mixture
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 onion medium, chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup Fool’s Paradise Hot Sauce
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken or diced, cooked chicken breast
- Cheese Sauce
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 1/2 cups half and half
- 2 tbs Fools Paradise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 5 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 5 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped loosely packed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl mix together 2 tablespoons of melted butter, Panko breadcrumbs, bleu cheese crumbles and chopped parsley. Set aside.
- In a large stock pot boil pasta in salted water per package directions. Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and celery, cooking for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, salt and pepper and cook another 2 minutes. Add the hot sauce and cut chicken, stirring to combine. Cook another 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens slightly. Set aside.
- In same skillet melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for a minute. Add the half and half and whisk to mix thoroughly. Whisk in the hot sauce, mustard. Lower the heat to simmer and cook for 4 minutes, the sauce will thicken.
- Add the sour cream, both cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, stirring to melt in the sauce. Sauce should be smooth.
- Pour cooked penne macaroni into a 13x9" casserole dish coated with cooking spray. Add the chicken mixture and pour cheese sauce over all. Stir to mix in completely.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil, sprinkle crumb topping over top and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until top is golden brown and crunchy.