- 4 ounces peach (Alizé)
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 tablespoon Peaches + Scream Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons powdered monkfruit sweetener (or 3 tbsp regular powdered sugar)
- 1 cup ice
- 12 ounces champagne (chilled, or sparkling wine)
- 2 tablespoons grenadine or cherry syrup
Combine Alizé Peach, frozen peaches, powdered sugar and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth adding some of the champagne if extra liquid is needed.
Stir in remaining champagne.
Place ¼ of the peach mixture in each glass. Add 1 tablespoon grenadine to each glass. Top with remaining peach mixture.
Garnish and serve.