- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 3 tbs Avocado Oil
- ¼ cup of Frank’s Red Hot
- ¾ cup Hand Grenade Sriracha
- ¼ cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
- Rub the chicken wings with oil, salt, and pepper
- Place the wings on a cooking rack, on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- Cook at 250 degrees for 30 minutes
- Turn head up to 425 degrees and cook for 25-45 minute, until golden brown and crispy
- Heat up the sauce ingredients (Franks, Merfs and butter) in a small sauce pan. When the ingredients have melted and combined well the sauce is done.
- Toss the wings in the sauce mixtures.
- Serve with Blue cheese or Ranch and vegetables of your choice.