Easy Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- Salted butter
- 8 ounces beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust
- 12 slices white American cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Jamberry Sriracha
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Add one tablespoon of butter to the skillet.
Cook and stir beef sirloin in the prepared skillet over medium heat until browned on the outside and slightly pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer sirloin to a plate.
Add a tablespoon of butter to the skillet. Add mushrooms, onion, and green bell pepper; cook and stir until just turning tender, about 5 minutes.
Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend.
Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Top with Jamberry Sriracha at your leisure.