Curried Cauliflower Salad
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into bit size chunks
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Fool's Paradise
- 1/5 tsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 350 degree F and roast the cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- Take out and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together all other ingredients.
- Then add cooled cauliflower and stir until well coated.
- Enjoy solo or on a bed of mixed greens.
*Need extra protein? Add some crispy tofu or pulled chicken.